• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Psionicle, Thread II [Update! Please read and post!]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hello again, creamsteak.

---

As for the problems with the boards the past few days - I thought it would be fitting to update you with a post out on the boards that were giving out the problems. In other words, the problem is now (for the most part) fixed.

I thank you all for your responses. I didn't think that everyone would be giving me a positive response! There were several situations that I thought would put a damper on your opinions of the game. Evidently, though, this was not the case. Your input was also very helpful.

As for the concerns you brought up, about the map and the deities and the focus on psionics... I am currently working on the map, am *trying* to do a more detailed explanation of the deities, and with the introduction of two tech chars - a PC and an NPC - I think that the focus on psionics is slowly beginning to fade. Of course, this is the 'Psionicle' - what did you expect? ;):D:p

The map, when finished, will be scanned in and probably posted out here as an attachment. The deities, though, will be a little more difficult to explain, as there is a lot of information and such. I could post it all, but there would end up being a lot of it...

In short - we are staying here, because the problems seem to have gone away now.

Jarval

Explorer
W/b creamsteak :)

GnomeWorks said:
The map, when finished, will be scanned in and probably posted out here as an attachment. The deities, though, will be a little more difficult to explain, as there is a lot of information and such. I could post it all, but there would end up being a lot of it...

If you wanted, I could help you to put together a website for the Psionicle. I've got five or six MB of webspace floating around unused, so I'd be happy to upload stuff to that. Or we could use Geocities or similar. What do you think?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey Gnomeworks... if my character is going to play any part in your plotweaving I'll stay in this game, but I'm considering dropping out so I can run my little IR type game. I feel a bit detached from my original character concept (after a full months break) and I want to spend more time on my concoction.

I'm going to be gone til either Friday or Saturday, Niko will try to draw the bladeswarm device into his notes while on the trip, taking 10 of course, have a happy fourth of July :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Jarval said:
If you wanted, I could help you to put together a website for the Psionicle. I've got five or six MB of webspace floating around unused, so I'd be happy to upload stuff to that. Or we could use Geocities or similar. What do you think?

Sounds like a good idea. Where is this webspace located at?

Don't hold your breath, though, it will take awhile for the map to be finished. Two continents, and the oceans need to be done. It will probably be done within two or so months, if all goes well (and I find a suitable color for the oceans :))

Creamsteak[/i] [B]Hey Gnomeworks... if my character is going to play any part in your plotweaving I'll stay in this game said:
I'm going to be gone til either Friday or Saturday, Niko will try to draw the bladeswarm device into his notes while on the trip, taking 10 of course, have a happy fourth of July

Your actions have been noted. Have a good weekend!

Creamsteak

Explorer
As long as I have a good reason to stay, it won't bother me to play. I just didn't want to be an "extra" character to attack things and drain experience from the party.

I'll be staying, but I might be a little slower than usual, with my moving soon, and my confusing schedule.

I will stay, I confirm that.

Jarval

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
Sounds like a good idea. Where is this webspace located at?

Don't hold your breath, though, it will take awhile for the map to be finished. Two continents, and the oceans need to be done. It will probably be done within two or so months, if all goes well (and I find a suitable color for the oceans :))

Does blue sound good? :D

The webspace came with my ISP deal, (I'm with Freeserve, a British ISP), and I haven't really done anything with it yet, so I'm not sure about the FTP or URL details. It'll take me a day or two to dig out the info on it, so don't hold your breath on my account either :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Jarval said:
Does blue sound good? :D

Yes, but it's a specific kind of blue that I'm looking for. I have a blue, but it's one that I used for an area covered in ice. I had the blue that I am looking for before (that's how I did the rivers and one of the lakes), but I misplaced it somewhere.

The webspace came with my ISP deal, (I'm with Freeserve, a British ISP), and I haven't really done anything with it yet, so I'm not sure about the FTP or URL details. It'll take me a day or two to dig out the info on it, so don't hold your breath on my account either :)

Alright, so it'll take a few days. I'm good with that - it will take several weeks for the map to be done.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Yes, you read that right... Liat'ned is out for 18 rounds.

That's what happens when you have a psionic creature get 2 psionic attacks, and uses Mind Blast both times... Liat'ned is stunned for 6d4 rounds. It's somewhat sad that he didn't make either save... he has a *really* nice Will save mod...

And yes, of all of the people in the first carriage, only Osius made a saving throw (and then, only the first). The DC's were 19 and 21.

If there are any questions on movement and/or things that provide cover, ask and I'll answer. This is going to be a real mess because its a combat that is both inside and outside of two carriages, but we should be able to get through it.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Well... thats what Mind Flayers do, isn't it? This guy has one hell of an important artifact (I assume) and I think he might be a serious threat.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads