D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I did drop the darkness on our side. Honestly, I didn't expect to stall the entire game with one well-placed spell. Mord could Dimension Door up the ramp, but he's only at one spell now and it seems like a frivolous use of his 2 spell slots.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I hadn't noticed that the hunger of hadar spell had been dropped - it can be hard to keep track of everything, these little talks are good! (Edit: is this what you meant or is there another spell going on?... we could keep that hallway "plugged" for a while longer with illusions).

I thought that Kalorn had told Lorenn where Macath (sp?) was, but I misunderstood how the message spell worked, so depending on the exact timing Lorenn probably doesn't know.

Sooty is a "vanilla " familiar, range is the standard 100 feet.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've been working on updating the Map. I ditched the Hunger spell when [MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION] said he dropped it. Should I put it back? Also, [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] would Primus drop his Wall if the Hunger is dropped, or no?

Also, everyone would have had 3-4 rounds (I had dropped out of rounds) worth of actions before Lorenn arrived near the Kobold Warren. Feel free to have done something, but I'll assume that some of it was waiting. Especially if you don't post before I do.

tglassy

Adventurer
Primus will keep the barrier up until they break through or he uses his concentration on something else. It lasts 10 minutes. Unless we need to go that way, why make it easier for them to flank us?

Remove ads