• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
You should have listen when Lorenn warned you on the boat. :)

"Over there you have... Oh yeah... Mord. Weird guy. I'd say he joined some kind of gang recently." Lorenn made quick gestures in front of his face, mimicking a mask. "Daddy issues obviously. My advice: wait for his crazy black voids to pop up before going into battle. You'll thanks me later. Wait, now that your talking about it, he sucked Eko once..."
Oh I know that, just wondering how you knew about that specific moment - Fitz suggested that you heard it.

Fradak

Explorer
Yes, Lorenn and the Troll heard it in the post 501. Is Kalorn following Sooty? Just to know if Lorenn tries to reach you discreetly or we meet at the Kobolds.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Yes, Lorenn and the Troll heard it in the post 501. Is Kalorn following Sooty? Just to know if Lorenn tries to reach you discreetly or we meet at the Kobolds.
Aaah, I missed that. I just wasn't 100% sure of where Lorenn was anymore.

Kalorn moved a little bit, but he's not following his familiar.

That message spell is no longer in effect right?

Fradak

Explorer
The duration is 1 round. Lorenn casts it every time he wants to communicate and the target can reply. Range 120 ft. No need of line of sight.

Fradak

Explorer
There is a bunch of Kobold between Lorenn and the rest of the group. That's what he's reacting to. I extrapolated a bit as Fitz described them and then stopped as if it was our turn to play. I suppose they were in Lorenn's way.

In Fitz description, the location of Maccath is followed by a "?" (post #480). Furthermore Lorenn doesn't know that you got this information from a talking frog. So he tried something with his own tools.

Maybe I misunderstood something. If it's the case, sorry about that :)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I didn't see anything like that being brought up by Fitz. You've posted several times without a response from him and made a bunch of assumptions as far as I can tell.

Fradak

Explorer
Ok sorry then. For me his post 513 described some Kobold in Lorenn's way to reach Kalorn. If I was wrong, just ignore my post.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Fradak is right, he's doing fine. Aside from being out of Message Range of Kalorn. And splitting the party, which is causing a bit of logistical trouble. Not to mention between Lorenn being far away and Mord & Primus shutting down the northern group of kobolds, there's not much for Sesto, Alhana, and Kalorn to do.

We should all try to get the party back together and get moving somewhere that will get this game on track again.

Also, Q: How far can each of you communicate with your familiars? I know regular distance is 100 feet, but I think there's some abilities that extend that.

Remove ads