D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The way I see it...

One: he returns to his crew and almost tells the truth

Two: comes with us (quite risky)

Three: sailor apprentice

Four: mage apprentice.

tglassy

Adventurer
Mage apprentice has the best chance of not backfiring on us. The other three, he could get caught and either hurt or used against us. I say we give him to Imani.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So, was I reading the first meeting wrong? We agreed to do the mission for information and an additional payment. The leftovers from the purse were just a show of good faith.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So, was I reading the first meeting wrong? We agreed to do the mission for information and an additional payment. The leftovers from the purse were just a show of good faith.

I don't remember anyone promising anything other than the location of Maccath the Crimson. (And that you could keep the change, so to speak.) If you can find what I wrote that gave you the impression that there was more, I will look at it.

They'll be happy to do more business with you, but not for "free".

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I don't remember anyone promising anything other than the location of Maccath the Crimson. (And that you could keep the change, so to speak.) If you can find what I wrote that gave you the impression that there was more, I will look at it.

They'll be happy to do more business with you, but not for "free".
Mord asked for further compensation before they entered the tower and Andruss agreed. I could only see the receipt of the extra as being a bonus for wily negotiators as it could easily disappear if the rolls had gone south.

Maybe I'm reaching, but I was hoping for at least enough to get everyone in the party a healing option if they wanted.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hmmm... I see now where you said that you didn't want to do a mission just for information - information it seems that Primus could have gotten on his own given an hour. I'll think about it.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
You know, if Luko goes with Imani, and it doesn't quite work out, there is one mentor that Kalorn hasn't thought of - Udit... if anyone can teach that kid how to stay alive, Udit can!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Frostskimmr is waiting to take you back to Daggerford, so it's available to take you north. They're happy to take you until the mission is complete.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Re buying potions:

Can [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] 's Primus heal? I already have six, and I know that Mord can heal a *little* bit, but if Sesto is our only healer...

Remove ads