[OOC] Roll20 Online Game Trial - Looking for Players - Australian Timezones

RobertLie

First Post
My character shall be Amras Calaelen, high elf wizard that tends to have a sweet tooth that goes beyond the little coppers and silvers he usually has left. He sticks to his studies, though he doesn't truly enjoy them, but rather be out in the wilds traveling.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
[MENTION=6693456]RobertLie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=56189]Kzach[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]
[MENTION=94990]Messageboy[/MENTION]

Confirming who is playing this Sunday?

Also if anyone sees this thread and is interested in playing please let me know.

I may move it back to a mid week time as I know jbear can not make it on weekends - for now though we will play at least one more week on Sunday.

jbear

First Post
I can try to make Sunday if we are going to move to mid week after that. I can't promise at this stage though as I am pretty busy and trying to catch up on stuff.

I'd say pencil me in.

What will we be playing? Continuation of the playtest? (not that that is important, ust curious)

RobertLie

First Post
I'm in this Sunday, and I would prefer mid-week myself, if possible for time if it is changing.

I'll admit, I'm still hoping for the 4e game but the 5e test is fine with me.

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] I'm going out with my wife tomorrow early evening. We have the rare chance of a babysitter. So I probably be home and online until around 8.30pm NZ time, which is 6pm Adelaide time. That may be a bit late to join in? Can we push the time back? If not should I log on and join in even if only for the last bit?

LordGraz'zt

First Post
[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] I'm going out with my wife tomorrow early evening. We have the rare chance of a babysitter. So I probably be home and online until around 8.30pm NZ time, which is 6pm Adelaide time. That may be a bit late to join in? Can we push the time back? If not should I log on and join in even if only for the last bit?

Will pushing the start time back 4 hours for jbear cause issues for anyone?

Remove ads