[OOC] Roll20 Online Game Trial - Looking for Players - Australian Timezones

RobertLie

First Post
No objections here as well. Dibs on the Wizard (As I doubt the Warlock is going to be released this playtest, but I'd rather play that if it was) if no one minds.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
No objections here as well. Dibs on the Wizard (As I doubt the Warlock is going to be released this playtest, but I'd rather play that if it was) if no one minds.

Fighter, rogue, wizard and two clerics are the party make-up of the pregens. Not sure what races they will be though.

jbear

First Post
Sorry guys,

mid-week I can do. Weekends, especially during daylight hours is impossible. That's family time.

I hope you have fun running the playtest!

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Aww :(

In that case, can I change my character? I think we badly need a defender (I know you said not to worry about roles but... I do), especially a tough one, and I've been wanting to play my dwarven warden for a long time now so I'll go him if possible.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
After looking over the characters, I'd like to put dibs on the rogue. The fighter looks kinda boring :D

Also, it might be a good idea to share Skype info and create a single Skype channel for us. I find this works better than one person connecting all the calls as it means even if someone drops out, we're still able to communicate via the chat.

My Skype nick is "ddkaka" at gmail.

Last edited:

Remove ads