(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey, I managed to get her armor to go "higher up"!

1700668865480.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Just to let you all know, I have some free time going forward (my wife is working morning shifts, and I don't work until 11am, but I get up with her at 7am). Probably until the end of the year.

Meaning I should have time to write. SO... if we can collectively push this game forward during that time, I'd be grateful for your cooperation!

With that in mind... what is the plan? I think Morgan and Tommi want to go clear out the skeletons (I'm less clear on the... wights, are they?) and perhaps destroy the sacrificial altar? Is everyone in? How do you want to proceed?

To add complications, see my upcoming post.

Yup, destroy the alter for Morgan.

FYI, the gritty comic version of Morgan is pretty spot on (I'm not sure why he's frowning...maybe someone took his last piece of bat guano). Even the clothes are better. He's a pretty 'down-to-earth' kind of guy. Not the typical aloof, wizard type. More of a medic/physician with good bedside manner who just happens to do magic vs the haughty wizard who just happens to do medicine. Even though, mechanically, 5e supports the latter more than the former.

FitzTheRuke

Legend

FYI, the gritty comic version of Morgan is pretty spot on (I'm not sure why he's frowning...maybe someone took his last piece of bat guano). Even the clothes are better. He's a pretty 'down-to-earth' kind of guy. Not the typical aloof, wizard type. More of a medic/physician with good bedside manner who just happens to do magic vs the haughty wizard who just happens to do medicine. Even though, mechanically, 5e supports the latter more than the former.
The frown is probably to make him more "gritty", I guess. His hand-wraps are interesting - I think the AI assumes "monk" when you say "robes", but I kind of like them. If you put "wizard's robes" it automatically makes them old men with big beards and pointy hats, so that was out. I like the idea that the robes are more of an over-coat and he wears plain, unbleached fabrics underneath, like it shows. But yeah, I wonder why he's so grumpy?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter

The comic-Morgan looks really bada$$.

Remove ads