[OOC]The Claws of Ethelgart CANCELED

Shayuri

First Post
That or we can just post 'em here. Rogue's Gallery is kind of a PITA at the moment, because it's all mixed in with other kinds of posts. I'd recommend us just posting them here.

Is the game human-only, or are there the usual panoply of obscure and fantastic races?

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
Only playable races are you usual core races minus half orcs. The kingdom is predominantly human with elves coming from kingdoms folded in time and space in the Imperial Forest. These elves are left alone due to their power and the fact the empire, despite all their spying, still cant figure out where they come from so its best to be on good terms with them. They are reminiscent of feudal japan.
The Dwarves live in the Quinnbern mountains in the west and are left to their own devices since they trade large amounts of minerals and metals to the empire. They are norse typically in appearance and culture.
The Halflings are a curious people with wanderlust and no one knows where they come from, not even them. They are the gypsies of my world, with most traveling in groups and setting up temporary hamlets they operate from. They are natural born magic users for the most part, but many never get past a few illusions and magic tricks to make a quick coin.
Half elves are not abundant but most people consider them human enough, while the elves avoid them at all cost.
The gnomes are master craftsman of practically every trade, spending decades to purely master the art of napkin folding or knot making. The gnomes live in hills kept hidden from predators and love to throw nonlethal traps around to deter enemies. The Empire utilize gnomes to craft masterwork arquebus's and mechanical devices since the dwarves won't share their knowledge.

Kordre

Explorer
[OOC]The Claws of Ethelgart (Homebrew World, 3.5E D&D) RECRUITING

Gotcha. It will be tomorrow or Friday before I can roll up a character! Maybe a cleric of the new faith struggling with it being forced upon others? Ill work in it

Kordre

Explorer
[OOC]The Claws of Ethelgart (Homebrew World, 3.5E D&D) RECRUITING

First time using invisible castle in a long time. After some trial error got this

invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4321535/
4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=15, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=16, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=16, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=15

I got an error saying I can't post a link for the first few posts. Did I do this right? My stats seem stacked but I think I used the write code to generate.

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
After a brief correspondance with a veteran enworlder I am going to ask people to use http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/

I am sorry if this causes trouble but with the issues with invisible castle and the dice roller we will use this. Also take your guys time, I am not rushing anyone I just want to keep you guys updated with whats going on. My time is your time. I will see this through so long as I have at least one player. So don't be worried. Once we have characters done and posted here we can start the game.

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
If your happy with your roll then keep it. I will let each player roll twice for stats and keep the better.

Friends, I am a relaxed GM, I want people to have fun and adventurers to be heroes. My rule is if the party isn't having fun then I am not having fun. Sure as the GM I can throw level 10 monsters at your level 3 characters and kill you, but is that really fun? I dont believe in punishing bad mistakes, I believe in letting players learn from bad mistakes. I have no idea if this is your fifth or fiftieth D&D game, so dont feel like what I say on here is the stone cold rule. Shayuri, if you want to roll again with this new system then do so and choose the best set. Kordre roll again with this system and choose your best set. Everyone else, roll twice and choose your best. Please have fun and let me know when I (censored because I have had a bit of wine tonight and am unsure of board rules) up then tell me in OOC or PM.

If your not enjoying it tell me what you want and you shall it so long as it fits. I promise fun and the fact I will not disappear mid game. I had that happen to two games two years ago I was playing in, and it aint fun. Relax, kick back, and kill :):):):) my friend.

Remove ads