[OOC] The Protectors of Greensfen

nerdytenor

First Post
Comments on Todarr and Joshua

Looks good. (Joshua just make sure you notate somewhere in the adventure which spells you have chosen on any particular day).

The Digger

First Post
Joshua just make sure you notate somewhere in the adventure which spells you have chosen

Absolutely. The other thing I've noticed here and in other adventures is that we need to either remember or note somewhere when we use Encounter/Daily powers, especially now we have more magic items. I have several times forgotten about this and trid to use the same power twice (naughty). Then I've had to comb back through the threads to find out what I've used.

One of the games uses the following in an ooc box with powers noted where used.

[sblock=OOC]
Joshua dar Rhest- male human Wizard level 3
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +12
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:16, Will:15 - Speed: 6
HP:34/34, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +5: Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers:-Scorching Burst, Thunderwave, Magic Missile
Force Orb, Colour Spray
Sleep (selected)
Flaming Sphere
Shield (selected)
Expeditious Retreat[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Absolutely. The other thing I've noticed here and in other adventures is that we need to either remember or note somewhere when we use Encounter/Daily powers, especially now we have more magic items. I have several times forgotten about this and trid to use the same power twice (naughty). Then I've had to comb back through the threads to find out what I've used.

One of the games uses the following in an ooc box with powers noted where used.

[sblock=OOC]
Joshua dar Rhest- male human Wizard level 3
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +12
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:16, Will:15 - Speed: 6
HP:34/34, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +5: Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers:-Scorching Burst, Thunderwave, Magic Missile
Force Orb, Colour Spray
Sleep (selected)
Flaming Sphere
Shield (selected)
Expeditious Retreat[/sblock]

Yes that would be great if everybody did that, thanks for bringing it up.
I should probably track power uses too in the 'status' sections, so if there's a disagreement it will become immediately apparent.

- nt

Arbanax

First Post
Arbanax, could you put your basic attack bonuses on your sheet somewhere?

Done - Hope it reads clearer now, I did have it all in boxes but the code kept getting thrown out so I went back to tabs.

Also, your magic armor gives you +2 _additional_ ac on first attack, so it is +3/+5* ac from the armor.

Thanks - so glad I can pass this by you, I am so rubbish at rolling characters. But is it me or is the PBM also badly laid out for logical character creation?

Also, any reason you went with shortbow as opposed to longbow? (Just curious).

No reason, other than what I said above. Thanks for pointing out what I missed, I'm glad of the d10 damage over the d8 and the only set back seems to be weight- hardly an issue.

OK I think if you're happy I'll print this off as my new character sheet.

Ab

nerdytenor

First Post
One other thing - Rellek gets one more feat (sorry just noticed)
Twin Weapon fighting style is a class feature, gives you toughness for free.

So Agile Hunter is your first feat, and then you get one more for level 2.

Cheers,
nt

nerdytenor

First Post
IC thread started

In character thread is here
I just posted a synopsis of what has happened so far, we will likely start for real tomorrow or later tonight (Pacific Time).

Additional tweaks to character sheets are allowed until we get to an actual skill challenge or a battle, but from now on let me know what changes you are making in a separate post to this thread (in addition to editing your charsheet).

Cheers,
nt

Arbanax

First Post
Opps

thanks for spotting those, I amended Hunters bear trap. Don't know how that crept in - well at least you can see I'm being honest ;). And I opted to have the feat Two Weapon Defence. Which to save you looking it up is +1 AC/Ref whilst holding twin weapons.

I think I'm done.

Ab

nerdytenor

First Post
Opps
thanks for spotting those, I amended Hunters bear trap. Don't know how that crept in - well at least you can see I'm being honest ;). And I opted to have the feat Two Weapon Defence. Which to save you looking it up is +1 AC/Ref whilst holding twin weapons.

Looks good.

nerdytenor

First Post
Magic item wishlists

If any of you have magic items you would particularly like for your characters, post 'em here. No guarantees you'll get 'em, but it's a place to start. (Also, if you have little time to make such a list, that's no problem either - I'll continue to find useful stuff for y'all).

- nt

P.S. I went a little overboard with magic items in part one and a little underboard (word?) with treasure. I'll be reversing that trend in part II to balance things out.

Remove ads