[OOC] The Protectors of Greensfen

Arbanax

First Post
NT is this from the PHB because I don't own the newer supplements? And just a second thought are we talking about what we'd like now...or within a few levels of where we currently are as well?

Thanks

Ab

PS we don't mind being equipped better over being richer. Its not as if we've had much opportunity to spend money anyway ;).

nerdytenor

First Post
Feel free to list items from PHB or Adventurer's Vault that are between one and five levels higher than your current character.

Cheers,
nt

The Digger

First Post
So OK. Joshua will go for Neck items:
Cape of the Mountebank; +1 Fort/Ref/Will; Power; teleport 5 squares when hit & get CA vs attacker.

Cloak of Distortion: +1 Fort/Ref/Will; ranged attack against me at -5% penalty

Amulet of MentalResolve/Physical Resolve

Is there a picture emerging?

Arbanax

First Post
HI NT sorry taken me so long to reply to this thread... to wait till my day off to get a look see at what I might like well here is my Shopping List. ;)

Elven Battle Armour +2 Pg 230
or Sunleaf armour +2 Lev 7 Pg 231

Weapons
Lightening battle axe +1 Pg 235

Thunderburst Bow +1 Pg 236

Misc
Braces of perfect shot Lv 3 Pg 244
Diadem of Acuity lvl 8 Pg 248
Elven cloak Lvl 7 pg 250

I've listed the PHB page to make it easier to avoid confusion.

You can see where I'm going with my key skills...so anything along those lines suits just fine.

Thx

Ab

The Digger

First Post
Have you noticed that the Bracres of the Perfect Shot only work on basic attacks i,e, not with any of your powers?

At least Bracers of Mighty Striking (also extra damage on basic attack only) are useful for fighters and opportunity attacks.

How often can you see yourself using a basic ranged attack?

Arbanax

First Post
Have you noticed that the Bracres of the Perfect Shot only work on basic attacks i,e, not with any of your powers?

At least Bracers of Mighty Striking (also extra damage on basic attack only) are useful for fighters and opportunity attacks.

How often can you see yourself using a basic ranged attack?

Whoops no I hadn't noticed that Digger - thanks for the catch there. I agree that Braces if mighty striking would be better, what drew my eye to the prior set was it was one of the view enhancements outside of the weapon itself being acurate that aided my bow skills. I'm weaker in that area certainly if I was to use twin strike say, than in melee.

Ok so NT please not due change for what its worth.

And just to say now we're getting going after the Christmas break I'm loving being back to the game. Its been really tight and great fun. Thanks again.

Ab.

nerdytenor

First Post
Sorry this battle has been taking so long. We'll get through it! While I enjoy a good fight as much (nah, more) than anyone, I am eager to get to the next part of the adventure, too.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

-nt

nerdytenor

First Post
Character hooks

If any one wants to explore any character hooks or character development angles, feel free to post here or send me a private message. As always, I have some (very) loose ideas of where we're headed, but guidance is always welcome (but never required, of course).

Cheers,
nt

nerdytenor

First Post
Missing

Haven't heard from PennStud or BlueLotus in quite a while - I'm going to send some private messages to see if they want to continue - if not, we should probably recruit a couple more - now would actually be a pretty good time for that, story wise.

- nt

The Digger

First Post
Some new blood would be nice. As to where to go next, I'm easy but Joshua is still quite suspicious of the whole thing - can he smell betrayal somehwere up ahead?

Remove ads