OOC: The Rising of a God

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
takew said:
I hate you Ron... :)

We play with Tholastian Ranger on FR?
We don't really play FR... otherwise I would have most likely played a priest of Lathander. But I asked, and we are not using the PHB ranger (and rightfully so... UGH!), I was thinking Jeroen was using Monte's, but after emailing him, he told me to use the Tholestian Ranger. "What's in name" and all that I guess.

I am finishing my background right now.

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Why don't you just take proficiency in one for a feat. Or have already used them both? Can't you take the War domain?

Dwarves normally don't get free Martial weapons either BTW.

Sullaf

First Post
Well actually I was planning of playing on Faerûn but I decided that my custom made world would fit just fine. Therefor I AM using a lot of House Rules, which will be published soon. 'Take' for now you just have to drop your two weapons, and as a House Rule you can use a Dwarven Waraxe if you are a Dwarf. Furthermore all races get Knowledge:their race (e.g. If you are a Dwarf: Knowledge: Dwarf) as a class skill. You are not obliged to take on this skill but you are able to. I'm using Ron's Ranger as imho it is the most interesting up until now.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Sullaf said:
and as a House Rule you can use a Dwarven Waraxe if you are a Dwarf.
Do you mean you get proficiency if you have Martial weapon proficiency (like they are going to do in revised edition) or you just get it?

In 3.5e Dwarves will get the following special ability:

Weapon familiarity: Dwarven Waraxe and Dwarven Urgrosh. To Dwarves, the Dwarven Waraxe and Dwarven Urgrosh count as Martial weapons.

This is to stop the strangeness of a Dwarven cleric not being able to use a Halberd (a Urgrosh like weapon) or a hand- or battleaxe (weapons in every way inferior to the Waraxe), but they can use the better Waraxe.

Thanks for the ranger comment, but it would have been different if people hadn't filled out those surveys! I have my background posted now by the way.

Sullaf

First Post
I will use the 3.5 rules...

This will also apply to 'Haste' and 'Shield'. Furthermore 'Polymorph Other' will be under revision as will be 'Harm' and 'Heal'.

Last edited:

takew

First Post
I have to take a secon look at my character... And, Ron your stats... WTF that is 91!!! even higher than Tycho.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
takew said:
I have to take a secon look at my character... And, Ron your stats... WTF that is 91!!! even higher than Tycho.
I am not complaining. I love the character already. Background, portrait and power :)

Sullaf

First Post
Affirmative/Roger That.

I'm currently working on the site to add some general campaign setting information. I also drew a crude map of the area.

Remove ads