OOC: The Rising of a God

Sullaf

First Post
I have fastforwarded to the 1st of Lowfall. If anyone wishes to do anything in the time between, please post within the next 24 hours, or I'll move on. (Argos has several days to buy/write scrolls if he likes to)

Sullaf

First Post
I do not have the rulings on effects caused by excessive drinking and will therefore rule it this was:

TJ has an effective con of -2 until he has rested a full 8 hours again.
Gurd made his save and will therefor suffer no consequences from his drinking.

This is the way I will DM in the future. I will post actions in the IC thread, and will post rolls in the OOC thread, if they are important enough to note. If one wishes to use a specific skill in a given moment please add this in your IC thread as a OOC comment.

Sullaf

First Post
OOC: I just thought of an unexpected benefit of my characters background... :)

You might want to pick up Knowledge: Nobility which I would grant you as a class skill, since it is part of your background...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I already have that skill... I took the Education feat from the FRCS so it was a class skill for me.

What I meant by the benefit was that I can't sire any children :)

Last edited:

Sullaf

First Post
Should have read your PC first... Oh well I am a bit ill and I will use that as an excuse...

About the game: I'm waiting for actions from Argos and T.J. Please state your intentions. Even if you will do nothing. Only then I will go on. This will be the same in the future.

Last edited:

Sullaf

First Post
Could you all make an entry into your character sheet listing:
Prime Skills: Search, Spot, Listen

It is easier for the me as these are regularly used. Ron you missed the first spot, but you succeeded in the second spot. So you did actually 'see' the attack, although it was so fast you didn't have the time to either respond to or identify the perpetrator (I took the liberty of assuming that you where focussing on the conversation about your father, and therefor where not paying that much attention to your surroundings). The other three where not able to see the event, as it happened in the center of the crowd, and you are all at the outskirts.

If you'd rather wish to throw the dice yourselves please state so and I will state when a roll is appropriate and you can email me the results using the dice server.

Any questions regarding the current situation can be asked in the ooc. I will try to keep the ic free of too much ooc postings. So questions like who,where,what,how etc. should be posted here and I will try to answer them.

In case you haven't noticed I'm trying a new style of DMing, giving several adventure hooks, where you can choose which path to go, although when you have chosen, this could affect the other story lines. I am also taking a more passive roll: there is no right or wrong in the actions taken by you: there are only consequences. I am not out to kill you or be an adversary, I'm just the storyteller...

As a reminder: I will only continue IC if all 4 have stated there action(s) for the next (couple) of round(s). No initiative is necessary as there is no immediate combat at hand (although this could change in a matter of seconds)

Sullaf

First Post
Matthijs and Take, you have not posted a background yet. Please do so in the near future.

Matthijs you have not posted a spell list/item list yet. Please complete your sheet.

Remove ads