OOC: The Rising of a God

Ilan

First Post
I brought no weapons, but I did put on my armor. Since it is crafted most beautifull I shouldn't have a problem wearing it while attending the more social gatherings.

Sullaf

First Post
Agreed. Some generals are wearing armour as well as a sign of there status... Theirs seem to lack real combat capability though although they do seem better crafted than yours...

Deepwinter 7

First Post
I'll update my spell list and my background soon. Not today though, hopefully tomorrow evening after work, but I'll have to reallocate my char sheet. I don't know where all my paperwork is at the moment, I thoroughly changed the whereabouts of my belongings for the party. ...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
The smile appearing on his face learns Dweldan something about the nature of this Elven Magi
I take it you mean "teaches"? :confused:

In any case, I put my Spot, Listen and Search in bright red.

Could Dweldan use his Knowledge: Nobility to remember what kind of things nobles are allowed to do in these parts? My skill modifier is +10. (edit: oops! it actually is +11)

Last edited:

takew

First Post
1 - When we started this campaign, it was just for a night. Now that we go on with it (and you ask a background) it starts to become a bit more serious. If I had foreseen this, I would have build a totally different character. TJ doesn't have a background. He just likes walking the earth and "do good"...

2 - Listen, Search and Spot are in red

3 - Post done

Sullaf

First Post
1. Then make one up. You're going to be stuck with him for quite some time (since I'm considering making this tabletop again once Ron has returned) so unless you commit suicide, you'd better think of something.
2. Good
3. You still haven't posted an IC remark. I will assume that you are still in the center of the auction hall.

edit:you just did

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Karsten: the lock is an inanimate object, hence can not be criticalled even though it counts as a helpless target - I hope for your sake that it works...:) Power Attack is very useful for bashing doors and the like though :p

Remove ads