OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

Grimmjow

First Post
how did that combat round look? I do everything right?

also, would you like me to mention you all when your turns come up??

Someone

Adventurer
I assume it's our turn.

Now that I posted it, I realize that you may not be using the usual posting conventions, aka Malenkirk's rules. It's the usual custom in Living 4th edition, but it's not a hard enforced rule.

Edit: It's also a good idea that, if you don't link your rolls, post at least what the NPC's rolls were. I noticed that you simply announced that Eldreth was hit - normally it doesn't matter, but there are many powers than can temporarily raise defenses and effects that increase them that you may miss. Posting the actual rolls help players use those powers or spot mistakes in DM's posts, more common that you may think given the complexity of 4e's combat rounds.

Last edited:

I also have an Imm. Interrupt power that lets me switch positions with a hit ally and become the target of the attack instead, so having the roll posted will help me know whether or not that attack hits me.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Just a note: Arshaka's stats aren't listed with the rest in the excel sheet. That or I'm blind. And is 'El Chupacabra' supposed to be our pixie monk? :D

VanderLegion

First Post
Just a note: Arshaka's stats aren't listed with the rest in the excel sheet. That or I'm blind. And is 'El Chupacabra' supposed to be our pixie monk? :D

We were supposed to put our own stats on there IIRC. And yes, the pixie is "El Chupacabra (or The Horrible Creature in the Bird Cage)" :p

treex

First Post
Just so everybody knows, I'm waiting till everybody's had their turn so that they can fully utilize my previous daze.

*thumbs up*

Remove ads