D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
Long rest sounds good. We need people back at their best. I'm going to be going easy with Psi Points until the finale. Need to conserve.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
I did not forget about the ledge, but Zander sure did with all that is going on.

Waiting to see if we RP/discuss about resting or "continuing with all haste." (haha)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh it's very nice! But it's not something that will make Udit more dangerous in combat or more resilient - like that "use a reaction to half damage of one attack" feature.

Yeah, THAT one is amazing. I will try to remember you have it!

Same with Torbin as he's an NPC and already got a massive boost.

I agree. Zander and Torbin can be 5th level, everyone else 6th.

I didn't realise Kurzon was out of HD, I thought we had a long rest since the last time?

You had a short rest after going toe-to-toe with the Dracolich. I think you spent all (or most) of your HD, but I'm not sure.

Long rest sounds good. We need people back at their best. I'm going to be going easy with Psi Points until the finale. Need to conserve.

I like the idea of the River Gang moving on after a short rest, as long as they are capable of it.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION] I found it: Kurzon used 4 hit dice. (And all of his Lay on Hands)... so if you get a Short Rest, and Level Up to Six, you can spend two Hit Dice. And have 5 points of LoH left.

tglassy

Adventurer
Does anyone want Aquaria's +1 Rapier? I thought I might have her use it but realize I just forgot she had it and figure maybe someone else would get more use out of it.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I thought I suggested it. But that may be one of my unfinished posts... Mord could also sit down with all the magic items and do some identification. He picked up the ability to cast it, and comprehend languages, as a ritual. Maybe we could use the even obelisk room?

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
From the River, you have access to two obelisks. The one in the "cove" and the one near the "ship".

We could even re-mix the groups if it seems right.

tglassy

Adventurer
Pyrus is going to learn three wizard spells from 1st to 3rd level. I was thinking of taking Alter Self, or at least Disguise Self, so he could pretend to be Silakul. None of the other cultists actually saw him die, and his body is nothing but bones. Any chance of something like that working against the cultists, or is that a long shot?

Remove ads