[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Walking Dad

First Post
Niehaus, can you explain your movement, please? Green is difficult terrain, and I see no path to reach m12 with 5 square movement. (Or do you run?)

Edit: Nearly the same question to Insight!

Last edited:

Niehaus

First Post
That is my fault I thought dark green was difficult and the light was still normal. In that case I'll amend my movement to G-15 so that I'm standing beside R1 and Divine Challenge him. Not going to use my action point or encounter power at this time tho. Sorry about the confusion.

Walking Dad

First Post
That is my fault I thought dark green was difficult and the light was still normal. In that case I'll amend my movement to G-15 so that I'm standing beside R1 and Divine Challenge him. Not going to use my action point or encounter power at this time tho. Sorry about the confusion.
No problem, perhaps I was not clear enough in my description.

Insight

Adventurer
Niehaus, can you explain your movement, please? Green is difficult terrain, and I see no path to reach m12 with 5 square movement. (Or do you run?)

Edit: Nearly the same question to Insight!

Paranthraxus spends an Action Point to gain an extra move action before his attack. He should be in square M14 prior to using Warlord's Strike.

@everyone: Remember, if you spend an action point and I can see you, you regain 6 lost hp. Also, if you are under an effect that a save ends, you can immediately make a saving throw with a +4 bonus to the roll.

Last edited:

Niehaus

First Post
@everyone: Remember, if you spend an action point and I can see you, you regain 6 lost hp. Also, if you are under an effect that a save ends, you can immediately make a saving throw with a +4 bonus to the roll.

Yeah I realized that when I changed my actions because I couldn't hit reach the Eye. Decided to save the AP till I take some damage.

Padreigh

First Post
Somehow I can't find Argivion on the map... :confused:

And I got three questions.

1) Concealment does not help against Burst, Blast and Area attacks, right?

2) Standing up is a move action which grants an Attack of Opportunity?

3) If I attack lying prone with an Area or Burst attack: do I get a penalty?

@WD: I think I forgot to add the amulett's bonus to Will and Fort as well.

EDIT: Argivion's position is marked with a V? Is that correct?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Somehow I can't find Argivion on the map... :confused:

And I got three questions.

1) Concealment does not help against Burst, Blast and Area attacks, right?

2) Standing up is a move action which grants an Attack of Opportunity?

3) If I attack lying prone with an Area or Burst attack: do I get a penalty?

@WD: I think I forgot to add the amulett's bonus to Will and Fort as well.

EDIT: Argivion's position is marked with a V? Is that correct?

Sorry. I don't know why I used a V and not an A. Next map will have the correct letter.

1) Yes.
2) Move, but no OA.
3) By RAW (read as written) I would say no penality...

Yes, the 'V' is an 'A' :confused:

Remove ads