Order of the Big Red Bear (In character thread)

kerwick

First Post
ooc: Sorry, about that. Been a rough week.

to Gabe quietly: To me that looks like the caravan, not the bandits. What do you think?

nuthkavi

First Post
kerwick said:
to Gabe quietly: To me that looks like the caravan, not the bandits. What do you think?

Good question. How can we figure out whether these are the ambushers or the ambushees? Do they appear to be uniformed in any way? Kerwick, how does their dress compare to that of the body you found?

Patlin

Explorer
You do note that some of the crates carried by the Caravan have been smashed open, though their might be an innocent explanation for this.

kerwick

First Post
To Gabe quietly: "Sounds like the only way we are going to know for sure is to ask them. And I am not sure how well that would turn out. Shall we stay or continue on?"

nuthkavi

First Post
kerwick said:
To Gabe quietly: "Sounds like the only way we are going to know for sure is to ask them. And I am not sure how well that would turn out. Shall we stay or continue on?"

Can you make out any similarity of dress between the body you found and any of these people?

kerwick

First Post
I check out everyone I can see and look for any insignias or other marks that bear a resemblance to what the dead guy had.

ooc: Anything similiar?

Patlin

Explorer
The corpse you found was wearing the remains of a tabard indicating membership in a merchant cartell. Those moving about in the camp have no such insignia.

kerwick

First Post
Options

Quietly to Gabe, "We can try talking and then run while I throw up an Entangle if we need to make a quick exit."

ooc: How many "bad guys" are there?

Remove ads