[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker OOC

Leif

Adventurer
I just haven't been able to remember to work on my character for this game. I don't even reember now what it was I was thinking of playing. If I haven't already been replaced yet, maybe someone could give me a hint?

Ok, found some notes I wrote to myself in the RG. Looks like either a Sorcerer 2 or a Rogue 1 / Sorcerer 1. What's the point-buy? Any other char gen info that I should know about?

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I just haven't been able to remember to work on my character for this game. I don't even reember now what it was I was thinking of playing. If I haven't already been replaced yet, maybe someone could give me a hint?

Ok, found some notes I wrote to myself in the RG. Looks like either a Sorcerer 2 or a Rogue 1 / Sorcerer 1. What's the point-buy? Any other char gen info that I should know about?

Character Creation is 20 pt buy, HP is max at first level, max -2 at subsequent levels I think. Standard number of skills, feats, and traits. The other characters are pretty much core, so I prefer you not taking anything too exotic. I'd really like to get going again soon.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Kaodi and Scotley. Sorry, Kaodi, I missed your previous post or more likely just forgot about it.

I've been editing my previously-made RG post. He's almost ready. I'll assume standard gold for 2nd level, too.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
yesterday was a bad hair day so it is only fitting to have a bad joke day today:

What is the name of someone who wanders and gets lost often?

Romanoff

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Thanks, Kaodi and Scotley. Sorry, Kaodi, I missed your previous post or more likely just forgot about it.

I've been editing my previously-made RG post. He's almost ready. I'll assume standard gold for 2nd level, too.

Standard 2nd level gold (1000 gp) will be fine.

Leif

Adventurer
I hope to have Brensen the Human Rogue finished by tomorrow night. I'm mainly just completing his equipment and goodies now. I also need saves, and traits if we get them.

Remove ads