Pinnacle's Forgotten Forge, etc. OoC

Redclaw

First Post
Pinnacle said:
There are some other druid variants in Unearthed Arcana (and the SRD) if you wanted some other ideas. But a weakened skirmish progression sounds good as well.
Reading through the SRD options, I think I like the Focused Animal variant. It would make Jalen's effective druid level 2 higher for purposes of determining his animal companion's abilities, so Greenbeak would start the game with 2 bonus HD, +2 nat. armor, +1 str and dex, 2 bonus tricks and evasion. He still wouldn't be a melee force, but he'd be more likely to live a while.

If you're okay with me taking both the Focused Animal and Spontaneous Rejuvenation variants, I'm good to go.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Interesting party make-up- fairly melee- heavy, with nontraditional caster types. It looks like fun, though.

I'll finalize the character sheet and get the equipment together tomorrow or over the weekend. Average starting gold or maximum?

GammaPaladin

First Post
Hurray! I got in!

Ehm... sorry, I'll calm down now.

I'm just glad, because I put in a rather large amount of work on Alex and I love the FF campaign (And Alex is such a good fit for an urban adventure).

Alex is going Psychic Warrior at ECL2, so he'll be adding some utility effects before long. But yeah, we are a bit melee heavy... Nothing wrong with that though. :)

Last edited:

Pinnacle

First Post
Focused Animal looks fine.

Starting gold is average.

I should be able to get a game post started tomorrow. Rogues' Gallery is here.

[sblock=Goddess FallenAngel]You decided to go with Provost Geldam as a charge, right?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Pinnacle said:
Focused Animal looks fine.
Great. Problem solved then. I have a few minor adjustments to make (Greenbeaks skill points from his bonus hit die, etc) but I think Jaren is just about ready to go.

GammaPaladin

First Post
Yay! Funny how enworld decided to go down on the evening we were going to start play. I think it's a conspiracy! But obviously it was foiled by a dark lantern...

Remove ads