Pinnacle's Forgotten Forge, etc. OoC

renau1g

First Post
I think there was only 1 attack/round. The first attack, the bite, which was a surprise round and the second attack was the axe swing. The second description related to fighting off Alex's attempted trip (I think).

GammaPaladin

First Post
renau1g said:
I think there was only 1 attack/round. The first attack, the bite, which was a surprise round and the second attack was the axe swing. The second description related to fighting off Alex's attempted trip (I think).
I was referring to Cutter hitting Alex, and then hitting Watcher afterwards in the first round after the surprise round.

GammaPaladin

First Post
Working on a character sketch of Alex... Haven't picked up a pencil to draw with in a year or two, and haven't been any good since 10 years ago, so I'm not sure why this one's actually turning out decently lol.

Look Here

Only just started, but couldn't resist sharing.

GammaPaladin said:
Working on a character sketch of Alex... Haven't picked up a pencil to draw with in a year or two, and haven't been any good since 10 years ago, so I'm not sure why this one's actually turning out decently lol.

Look Here

Only just started, but couldn't resist sharing.
That's actually really good! I hope you'll share once you finish. Are you planning to color, or just keep it a pencil sketch?

GammaPaladin

First Post
I'm just going to do a full pencil drawing... I have no skill with inks. Well, I was an ok inker when I was younger, but my hand isn't steady enough anymore. Anyway, can't really color it without inking it so I'll just shade it in pencil probably.

But yeah, I'll post it here when it's completely finished :)

Remove ads