• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape: The Fruit of Deceit

muhcashin

Explorer
"And how are you going to do that?" Anunsil replied to Thaddeus as passes by.
"I am going to keep the crowd in order. Me and what army?"

Chaos Apostate

First Post
The noble strides up to the soap-box, swiftly pulling the speaker down from it by his collar. The following conversation is carrie dout very quietly, and as a result of listen checks Arken and Samantha ONLY hihglight the text below please:

-
"What in the Nine Hells do you think you're doing, sod?" The noble almost hisses. "Do you really think I have nothing better to do with my time than stop you getting penned in the dead book? What were you thinking?"

The speaker just smiles. "You have to trust me, Eremas. There's a reason for everything I do."

"Oh, I don't doubt it. That doesn't make me trust you any more. I'm starting to think that a berk like you is nothing but a liability. Just who put you up to this, anyway?"
-

The speaker lets loose a peal of laughter at something the noble said. "What?! You mean you haven't figured it out?! It was your wife, berk!"

The noble slowly turns bright red, before turning round and screaming: "RIGHT!!! Every last one of you berks is under arrest, by order of Duke Eremas. You can come peacefully with me, or you can wait until the Hardheads arrive. My men are no longer holding them up, and they will be here very shortly."

Knowledge (nobility) check results, WizWrm ONLY highlight below please:

-
You recognise the name of Duke Eremas. He is first generation nobility, from a merchant family. He has considerable wealth and influence, and is known to have connections with the Athar.
-

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Quadriple post, wow! And just a hint for you. If you want to hide text, use the tag: [SPO*ILER] (without the *), it give that result:
You see!

"What? Is it a crime to listen?" told Eteran to the noble.

Chaos Apostate

First Post
"Did you hear me? I think you'll find that I offered two choices, and NEITHER of them involved standing around debating the finer points of Sigil's legal system." The noble turns away from you and resumes remonstrating with the man who had been speaking from the soapbox.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Is there something about him that told me that he could have the right of authority on me. (Is he a Hardhead/Guvner/Mercykiller? Does he seems to be the master of this site or in service of the Lady?)

WizWrm

First Post
Zekiel mutters to himself, "Under arrest, eh? I don't think so, berk." Having said this, he takes a step back towards the alley and glances around the gauge the reaction of the crowd to the man's proclamation. [OOC: Is there a crowd around me? If there isn't, and moving would draw attention to myself, then I won't.]

I should be safe enough for now. I don't know why he was keeping the Hardheads back, but I doubt they'll be able to catch me even if they do pick me out of the group. This is too interesting to run away from; right now, anyway.

Last edited:

Remove ads