pogre's story hour Zandyrium -episode 66- (5/10/2006) A short update.

pogre

Legend
Hey Thanks for all of the encouraging words! It's fun to get this rolling again. I keep sending characters to the graveyard, but somehow I always get players to show up;)
Old One said:
Is this the same Heinrich? Did he find religion or something ?
I can see the reason for your confusion - while Heinrich looks very similar to Gerhardt it really is a matter of a player with a German language degree who likes the figure;) By the way all of hwoolsey's characters share the same last name of Eisenfaust. Not sure if this one is directly related to the last two or not. Probably not as this is a whole new campaign setting :D

I also posted some more shots of the new sewer tile on the figure and model thread at this post.

Speaking of which, I need to edit my signature!

Last edited:

Scorch

Explorer
Wahoo! Good to see a new story hour up from ya, Pogre.

For those of you not in the know: Pogre emailed me this adventure a while back and I ran my group through it as a side story to the Lost City of Barakus. Argent should hopefully be posting it up soon on our story hour.

I look forward to see how your party does in it in comparison to ours.

Will you be including some overall shots of the entire structure?

Scorch

Old One

First Post
Hmmm...

pogre said:
I can see the reason for your confusion - while Heinrich looks very similar to Gerhardt it really is a matter of a player with a German language degree who likes the figure;) By the way all of hwoolsey's characters share the same last name of Eisenfaust. Not sure if this one is directly related to the last two or not. Probably not as this is a whole new campaign setting :D

All I have to say to that is "Duh!" :p

~ Old One

pogre

Legend
Scorch said:
Will you be including some overall shots of the entire structure?

Scorch

Well, not quite - even a guy with 29 sets of MasterMaze has his limits - I don't think I have enough corridor to cover a couple of miles ;) But, otherwise, yes of course! In the words of Wulf Ratbane "here comes miles and miles of Master Maze."

Last edited:

hwoolsey

First Post
pogre said:
Hey Thanks for all of the encouraging words! It's fun to get this rolling again. I keep sending characters to the graveyard, but somehow I always get players to show up;)

What can I say - many of us are gluttons for punishment.

pogre said:

Not so much a family as a multi-planar dynasty. (Now, if only one of us can survive a campaign to deserve dynastic status :confused: ). As Pogre mentioned, most of us are past the 5th Level of Certain Death (copyright and trademark to Pogre for his frequent and effective use of it), so hopefully we can continue to provide entertainment for a while.

As for the figure, I'm open to suggestions for fairly well armored clerical looking figures. I keep looking at a Chainmail war cleric figure in a long coat. Just can't decide if I like the energy thing coming out of his hand. Feel free to make any suggestions - I'm sure Pogre would love another figure to paint.

Hank Woolsey

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Woot!

So our heros are off and running. It looks like you have thrown a few options out at them for the next adventure. It should be interesting to see how this pans out.

pogre

Legend
New episode three is posted above. I tried some funky things with a few of the pictures and for the most part it was not an improvement. Ah well, you only figure these things out by trying!

Remove ads