[Poll] Vote For The Top 10 Horror RPGs!

Just for Halloween fun, I've gone to the Wikipedia list of horror roleplaying games and made a poll to see what the top 10 most popular are. If your choice isn't on this list, post in the thread and I'll add it. You may select multiple games. I've tried to include RPGs, but not settings for RPGs (though that would also be a fun poll). Votes are hidden -- I'll reveal them in dramatic fashion later! Voting closes Sunday midnight. I'll reveal the results first on next week's podcast, and then post them here.

Just for Halloween fun, I've gone to the Wikipedia list of horror roleplaying games and made a poll to see what the top 10 most popular are. If your choice isn't on this list, post in the thread and I'll add it. You may select multiple games. I've tried to include RPGs, but not settings for RPGs (though that would also be a fun poll). Votes are hidden -- I'll reveal them in dramatic fashion later! Voting closes Sunday midnight. I'll reveal the results first on next week's podcast, and then post them here.

horror-theme-ra10.jpg

Abstruse

Legend
My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria

Just because my choice of CthulhuPunk doesn't count because it's a setting for GURPS...but the elevator pitch is "What if the Great Old Ones awakened a bit too late and all the flesh they wanted to consume was already replaced with chrome? Can a cybered-up street samurai who can one-handed wield artillery guns or a hacker with a fleet of rocket drones stand up to a shoggoth?"

Anyway, if you want to find out the list, it's up on Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk podcast available now! https://morrus.podbean.com/e/20-best-horror-roleplaying-games/

Toriel

Explorer
Is there a way to see the results here too? I'm more of a visual person and some people might want to refer to it without having to listen to the podcast every time.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads