Polyhedron has returned

cybertalus

First Post
So anyone besides me who's a member and signed up for Player Rewards not get the e-mail?

I know the RPGA had my e-mail originally because they e-mailed me several times in the wake of passing the Herald Level test.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
cybertalus said:
So anyone besides me who's a member and signed up for Player Rewards not get the e-mail?

I know the RPGA had my e-mail originally because they e-mailed me several times in the wake of passing the Herald Level test.

I haven't got one; I suspect it's because my checkbox for "don't send me surveys and things" was checked. I've unchecked it now...

Cheers!

Glyfair

Explorer
cybertalus said:

I didn't, but my brother did. It also seems I was dropped from the rewards program (I know I signed up). I applied again and will hopefully get the future issues.

talinthas said:
sigh. i want the rich burlew strip, but not enough to sign up for the rpga.

As luck would have it, my contract with the RPGA allows me complete control over the strips 4 months after each strip is published. Therefore, expect to see the "Five Foot Steps" comic debut on www.GiantITP.com starting in late July, and updating once a month with each successive strip after that.

Also, starting I think in Issue #4 (I could be wrong), you'll be able to see a monthly column in which the characters from the "Five Foot Steps" strip answer your burning D&D conundrums—poorly. We call it "Foolishly Answered Questions", and it won't ever appear anywhere but in the newsletter.

Len

Prodigal Member
GiantInThePlayground said:
We call it "Foolishly Answered Questions", and it won't ever appear anywhere but in the newsletter.
That's exactly what we call the WotC FAQ in my group. So I guess I don't need the newsletter.

But I am looking forward to seeing "Five Foot Steps" on your site. OotS never fails to amuse. :D

Flyspeck23

First Post
As luck would have it, my contract with the RPGA allows me complete control over the strips 4 months after each strip is published. Therefore, expect to see the "Five Foot Steps" comic debut on www.GiantITP.com starting in late July, and updating once a month with each successive strip after that.

That's great news! So there's no need to answer any strange questions, nor join an association I don't really need.

Also, starting I think in Issue #4 (I could be wrong), you'll be able to see a monthly column in which the characters from the "Five Foot Steps" strip answer your burning D&D conundrums—poorly. We call it "Foolishly Answered Questions", and it won't ever appear anywhere but in the newsletter.

Looking forward to it :)

That too will appear on your site?

Glyfair

Explorer
Flyspeck23 said:
Looking forward to it :)

That too will appear on your site?

Actually, he answered that in the bit you quoted.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Glyfair said:
Actually, he answered that in the bit you quoted.

:confused:

Obviously it's neither good for your (read: my) health nor eyesight if you've been working 16 hours straight.

And now I've even got to reconsider a RPGA membership... :eek:

Mixmaster

Explorer
Flyspeck23 said:
:confused:

Obviously it's neither good for your (read: my) health nor eyesight if you've been working 16 hours straight.

And now I've even got to reconsider a RPGA membership... :eek:

What's to reconsider?? It's free!!

Remove ads