Polyhedron has returned

CarlZog

Explorer
DethStryke said:
http://www.roleplayingtips.com/

I have subscribed to this newsletter for many years. It almost always has a good article or two, plus (as the title mentions) a good number of tips and handy advice for all facets of gaming.

I'll strongly second this. Johnn Four's newsletter always has something thought-provoking or useful in it.

I've been getting the new Poly e-mail as well, and there's just no comparison. But maybe there shouldn't be. I don't really understand the goal of Poly, whereas Roleplaying Tips is very straightforward.

I think the RPGA has always been a sort of funny beast looking for its purpose in life. I've never totally understood it, and I joined it at GenCon South shortly after it started and was getting the newsletter when it was given the Polyhedron name. (Somewhere in a box, I still have my nifty membership pin and "certificate suitable for framing." :cool: I rejoined at GenCon a couple years ago, just to play in one particular game, but it's certainly not doing much of anything else for me....

Carl

thundershot

Adventurer
GiantInThePlayground said:
As luck would have it, my contract with the RPGA allows me complete control over the strips 4 months after each strip is published. Therefore, expect to see the "Five Foot Steps" comic debut on www.GiantITP.com starting in late July, and updating once a month with each successive strip after that.

Also, starting I think in Issue #4 (I could be wrong), you'll be able to see a monthly column in which the characters from the "Five Foot Steps" strip answer your burning D&D conundrums—poorly. We call it "Foolishly Answered Questions", and it won't ever appear anywhere but in the newsletter.

Hey! How'd you get out!? *cracks whip* You still have undelivered OOTS TPBs to crank out! *cracks whip*

:lol: :D :p

Chris

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
This is the most disappointing thread title evar!!!

I thought they were going to be publishing Poly without all of that annoying Dungeon stuff wasting space in it... ;)

Remove ads