• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Q'Barra: Facing Truth OOC

Pebele

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Pebele, how were you handling hp again? I'll just put the average on my character sheet for now.
hp is 75% of max hp per level, rounded down. The same as when you created your character initially.

Yeoman

First Post
I've got a lot of personal issues going on at the moment, so I need to take some time off from posting. You can ghost me or replace me. Whatever you want to do. I can come back in a little while, but do whatever you need to.

Thanks

Pebele

First Post
Yeoman said:
I've got a lot of personal issues going on at the moment, so I need to take some time off from posting. You can ghost me or replace me. Whatever you want to do. I can come back in a little while, but do whatever you need to.

Thanks
I understand.

I think for the moment I am going to have to put the entire game on hold.

I do apologize to everyone but it just seems to be a bad time of year for a lot of different things.

I am thinking of taking a week long hiatus and then reevaluating how much time and energy I have to devote to the game. I understand completely if this isn't acceptable, and I apologize in advance if this causes anyone to feel the need to drop the game.

You've all been really great and it is certainly no reflection on any of the players. I'm just going through a bit of a rough patch myself.

Remove ads