• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Races and Classes--I has it!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Khuxan said:
Would it be possible to get a scan of a picture of a dragonborn so we know what they look like now? Or is that figure on the PH art indeed a dragonborn?

Much appreciated,
Bill.
We haven't seen a dragonborn so far. They're very distinct with their blunt noses - a bit like a mix of lizardmen, half-copper dragons. I'd take a photo of a dragonborn picture (either a sketch or a coloured one), but since it's WotC's artwork, I'd rather wait for a heads-up from the moderators (and I guess it'll be a "No").

Cheers, LT.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Toben the Many said:
Nice. I was a gronard before, but much of this sounds very encouraging.
Hehe, I had reservations about 4E before (though I intended to switch), but the book is mainly written by the designers and developers, so it has less of a marketing spin (still a bit), and more of a "designer talk" spin. I've enjoyed it so far, and their enthusiasm is infecting.

Also: I still like Mike Mearls style. And Rob Heinsoo said that Mike (and Andy Collins) established themselves as "leader"-types in the team. Hehe. I guess my Mearls-fanboyism has just increased by a magnitude.
Rechan said:
So they're built like an armadillo got drunk and slept with a tank?
No, they're much less "stocky" and look more "humanoid". And I don't see a lot of similarity (except for the blunt nose).

Cheers, LT.

RPG_Tweaker

Explorer
Plane Sailing said:
Must... avoid... temptation... to call their city...

Brigadoon!

... uh... time for a tinfoil hat.

I have a plane-shifting Elvish city, Braeg-dùn. It's a bit like Cymril from Talislanta; big-time magic city.

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Khuxan said:
Would it be possible to get a scan of a picture of a dragonborn so we know what they look like now? Or is that figure on the PH art indeed a dragonborn?

Much appreciated,
Bill.

Much like this.

DragonbornFighter.jpg

Remove ads