Races and Classes--I has it!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Khuxan said:
Would it be possible to get a scan of a picture of a dragonborn so we know what they look like now? Or is that figure on the PH art indeed a dragonborn?

Much appreciated,
Bill.
We haven't seen a dragonborn so far. They're very distinct with their blunt noses - a bit like a mix of lizardmen, half-copper dragons. I'd take a photo of a dragonborn picture (either a sketch or a coloured one), but since it's WotC's artwork, I'd rather wait for a heads-up from the moderators (and I guess it'll be a "No").

Cheers, LT.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Toben the Many said:
Nice. I was a gronard before, but much of this sounds very encouraging.
Hehe, I had reservations about 4E before (though I intended to switch), but the book is mainly written by the designers and developers, so it has less of a marketing spin (still a bit), and more of a "designer talk" spin. I've enjoyed it so far, and their enthusiasm is infecting.

Also: I still like Mike Mearls style. And Rob Heinsoo said that Mike (and Andy Collins) established themselves as "leader"-types in the team. Hehe. I guess my Mearls-fanboyism has just increased by a magnitude.
Rechan said:
So they're built like an armadillo got drunk and slept with a tank?
No, they're much less "stocky" and look more "humanoid". And I don't see a lot of similarity (except for the blunt nose).

Cheers, LT.

RPG_Tweaker

Explorer
Plane Sailing said:
Must... avoid... temptation... to call their city...

Brigadoon!

... uh... time for a tinfoil hat.

I have a plane-shifting Elvish city, Braeg-dùn. It's a bit like Cymril from Talislanta; big-time magic city.

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Khuxan said:
Would it be possible to get a scan of a picture of a dragonborn so we know what they look like now? Or is that figure on the PH art indeed a dragonborn?

Much appreciated,
Bill.

Much like this.

DragonbornFighter.jpg

Remove ads