RA's Ashin's Commission--Grand Finale!

Patlin

Explorer
If Ironwolf is not threatened, he will stand up, drawing his falchion as part of the move action. If (with his reach, and possibly a 5' step) he threatens someone upon standing he will attack with the falchion. (The greatsword, which he presumably dropped on being knocked out, will have shrunk to the point of being too small for him.)

If Ironwolf is threatened, he will cast a 1 pp vigor on the defensive.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: @Ironwolf--Standing up is a requires a move action but is not a "regular move", so he can't draw as a part of it. Also, the Falchion is technically okay for him to wield, but he does still take a -2 because it is a medium Falchion--this is something new in 3.5, but it is there.)

*Almayce is quite lucky indeed, as Eternity's potion wakes him up just before he bleeds some more.*

(OOC: I'll be nice and put the potion before the HP loss, and it healed a maximum value! That puts Almayce at 1 HP

Still waiting on Ironwolf--he is not threatened, nor are there enemies very close to him. He can stand up and move towards Eternity and Hulgyr, drawing his weapon as part of that second move. That seems to be what Michael is suggesting)

ajanders

Explorer
(OOC It is my understanding that all of Ironwolf's equipment enlarges with him. It returns to his normal size if he drops or lets go of it...thus no sneaky Large javelins for Michael, but I understood that while it looks bizarre, if he drops his sword and picks it back up, I think it shrinks, then grows. Lots of fun innuendo possibilities there.
Is there errata on this? I ask because Michael's likely to start growing himself...)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It doesn't regrow. However, I just now realised he hadn't dropped the Falchion, so it should still be the right size. My bad! Good on him to think of having that backup weapon just in case ;))

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: @Ironwolf--Standing up is a requires a move action but is not a "regular move", so he can't draw as a part of it. Also, the Falchion is technically okay for him to wield, but he does still take a -2 because it is a medium Falchion--this is something new in 3.5, but it is there.)

*Almayce is quite lucky indeed, as Eternity's potion wakes him up just before he bleeds some more.*

(OOC: I'll be nice and put the potion before the HP loss, and it healed a maximum value! That puts Almayce at 1 HP

Still waiting on Ironwolf--he is not threatened, nor are there enemies very close to him. He can stand up and move towards Eternity and Hulgyr, drawing his weapon as part of that second move. That seems to be what Michael is suggesting)

Ironwolf will indeed stand and move, drawing the falchion. However, as to the size of the falchion:

[sblock=nevermind]
SRD said:
All your equipment, worn or carried, is similarly expanded by this power.

Since the Falchion has been worn on Ironwolf's back throughout the encounter (even when he was KO'd) it should currently be his size. The greatsword, which he dropped, would have shrunk down to normal size, but there should be no penalty re: the Falchion.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Ironwolf stands and heeds Michael's advice, moving to follow the others, leaving only Michael and Zaeryl still at the intersection. Then the next wave of Afflicted comes into the light, this one containing more Afflicted than any of the others, plus some unusual-looking Afflicted that are bigger, tougher, and meaner-looking in the back. Zaeryl finishes his manifestation and two more constructs appear, one to help with knocking down the ceiling and another to help deal with the Afflicted, as the constructs knock down 4 of the Afflicted and set up a double-rank to stop a rush, at least temporarily, hopefully.*

"They will not pass," Zaeryl assures Michael, "While we stand. Go."

(OOC: The PCs go now)

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr moves further along while he digs up a potion of CLW and feeds it to Almayce himself.
"We better get some healing sone here. I'm bleedin bad, and Almace is even worse."

ooc: edited to drink the potion himself since amayce is at 1 hp again.. missed that part.
potion heals 4 hp

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
"I've got a strength and an enlarge -- will they work on your beasts, or do I need to help with demolition?"

Damned if I'm going to have less gumption than Zaeryl.

Remove ads