RA's Ashin's Commission--Grand Finale!

Erekose13

Explorer
With little to add to the situation Eternity leads the rest out. She does not want to let go of the enhanced power flowing through her, but will to keep the rest moving and alive.

Rystil Arden

First Post
ajanders said:
"I've got a strength and an enlarge -- will they work on your beasts, or do I need to help with demolition?"

Damned if I'm going to have less gumption than Zaeryl.
"If your Enlarge is as the Wizard version that works on humanoids, rather than the one that Ironwolf used, then it shall fail, as they are constructs. The strength should stack with the extra strength we have given them, but since they shall be gone in under a minute, it may be a waste--the others could likely use the healing instead. Still, stay if you like, though all near here may die when the ceiling comes down. They will not be pursued."

ajanders

Explorer
Michael casts Enlarge upon himself and catches up his hammer in both hands.
"There's no more healing I can do--some of Sela's gifts cannot be altered, even to preserve life."
He eyes a segment of the wall critically.
"And I'm really a fifth wheel there anyway. Almayce can do all the magic I can and more. You'd better stand back a bit."

The hammer whistles off his shoulder and slams into the rock like a bomb.

(Large hammer, two hands, full power attack: do we need to make any rolls, or is there just crunchy rock?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Is Michael attacking the wall next to Zaeryl and Michael, or is he heading back to the dead-end passage and helping the constructs who are bringing the ceiling down there? Also, does he have a light with him? No rolls necessary--just crunchy rock.)

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr asks "Do we o back more or wait for them" Pointing at Zearyl and Michael.

ooc: how far is the 'retreated section (or at least where hulgyr is)' from a: the front line of the afflicted b: Zearyl and Michael c: anybody else.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hulgyr is with basically everybody except Zaeryl and Michael. They are all about 40 to 60 feet from Zaeryl and Michael, and then there's a 90 degree turn, followed by about sixty feet to the Afflicted)

Rystil Arden

First Post
B4cchus said:
ooc: okey, so no ranged attack vs any of the afflicted.
(OOC: Right--Zaeryl's plan was for everyone else to escape and then he collapses the ceiling on the area, preventing the Afflicted from following and possibly crushing himself. Otherwise, the Constructs aren't going to be around for much longer, so things are going to turn ugly :uhoh: Now Michael is staying, so maybe both of them will be crushed to death)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yes, which is odd, as there used to be no effect at this distance at all, and even after the seal broke, Zaeryl only encountered the lesser effect at this distance.)

Remove ads