• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RA's Ashin's Commission--Grand Finale!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I solemnly promise not to do the doghead abstraction where he estimates that each room is 1 hour to complete, even though we spent like 4 minutes at most in that room with the shadow :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Hulgyr strides confidently into the old underground complex, where he sees writing on the wall that he can't read--in other words, writing on the wall. However, it turns out to be in Ancient Medibarian, so it isn't only due to Hulgyr's general illiteracy.*

"I don't suppose anyone prepared Comprehend Languages?" Aglaia asks.

*Since no one did, the group continues onward, moving deeper and deeper into the complex over a series of choices at each intersection. And still, it seems nothing lives down here...*

*Some time later, Eternity begins to feel a powerful and unsettling psychic dissonance that allows her to direct the group towards a set of large gilded double doors that seem to lead to an important room, with the dissonance coming from inside. Other than the way they entered and the gilded double doors across the way, there are two paths along the side of the room. Turning towards the left, Aglaia points and shouts:*

"Look out! By Hyrag's light, the accursed undead!"

*As she grabs her holy symbol, three ghouls amble out of the darkness towards them from the left, and Michael and Hulgyr notice around two coming from the right.*

"By Hyrag's light--away with you foul creature!" Aglaia holds up her holy symbol and chants and it glows with rosy-golden light, and two of the ghouls turns about and retreats back to the left.

(OOC: Surprise round over--next up is Hulgyr, then GhoulC, then Eternity, then GhoulD, then Ironwolf and Michael, then GhoulE, then Almayce, then Aglaia)

B4cchus

Explorer
"More walking corpses!" Hulgyr exclaims ""I'll clobber them to dead ones!"
Hulgyr charges for the ghoul and strikes it with his sword.

ooc: How far until the one ghoul that wasn't turned? Hulgyr will charge if possible using power attack +3.
attack: 1d20+9 = 23 damage: 2d6+13 = 17. Rolls are here.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: 30 feet--charging's easy. I think you forgot the +2 Str from Hyrag, so it actually does even two more damage!)

*Hulgyr charges forward and slices the last ghoul from the left in twain.*

"Incredible! Such righteous might, Hulgyr," Aglaia replies, impressed.

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: indeed, i forgot the +2 str!
"Now let's get those other two!" Hulgyr yells in excitement while he cuts down the walking corpse.

Erekose13

Explorer
Provided that none of the ghouls are within reach, Eternity will launch a fire energy ray at the nearest one.

(ooc: 2pp, +2 ranged touch 2d6+2 fire dmg, 9/17pp remaining)

Remove ads