RA's Ashin's Commission--Grand Finale!

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr notices Michael's lead to head for the cave and quickly steps in to join him "Yeah! let's go!". He doesn't even try to hide his enthousiasm.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Official...message...wait, are you an agent of Fallon then?" Aglaia asks Michael, a bit suspicious.

*Nonetheless, she stays with the group as they approach the main mine entrance, a dark shaft leading deep into the mountain.

ajanders

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
"Official...message...wait, are you an agent of Fallon then?" Aglaia asks Michael, a bit suspicious.

"I am an agent of Sela and the Natural Law." Michael replies curtly. "The full application of which here is not yet clear to me."

Rystil Arden said:

*Nonetheless, she stays with the group as they approach the main mine entrance, a dark shaft leading deep into the mountain.

Michael pulls a pine knot (hopefully he found a few?) out of his pack and strikes flint and steel to it.
Torch in one hand, hammer in the other, he edges into the mine and looks about carefully.
Anything changed from yesterday?

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aglaia is not completely convinced, but she doesn't press about the message.*

*By the light of the makeshift torch, Michael can't see any major differences from yesterday (at least not with his ability to make out differences in any tracks), so nothing glaring.*

ajanders

Explorer
Michael looks completely unconcerned about Aglaia's doubts.

He edges back towards the far end of the room, past the mine carts, and keeps his eyes peeled for hideous flesh-eating monsters.
Or anything that might hide a hideous flesh-eating monster.

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr lays a hand on Michael's shoulder while he draws his sword with the other "Shall i go point? My eyes see well in this place."

ajanders

Explorer
"If you wish."
Michael steps aside to let Hulgyr through.

He feels somewhat relieved, much to his embarrassment.

"I think the turn's up ahead."

B4cchus

Explorer
Hlgyr moves onward into the mine, moving forward cautiously (at least, as cautious as Hulgyr can which translates to 'normally' to any other man)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Hulgyr moves onward until he reaches a fork in the path.*

"The Medibarian-era ruins are to the left, so we should likely go that way," Aglaia suggests.

Remove ads