Real Life

Archon

First Post
i can run a campaign if you want a break for awhile, but i think an e-mail should go out so that everyone knows what's going on and then we can all see what we want to do from there.
peice,
mik

The_Universe

First Post
I sent an e-mail with the exact text of my post to Greg - everyone else checks the boards, so all is well, I think.

I can start up a gmail thread if that's a preferable situation, I suppose - but without the flurry of activity that normally accompanied KoA, it also may be possible to entice Greg back to the boards.

As for the specifics, I probably couldn't start running a long-term game (at least not a well-prepared one) tomorrow, but as I mentioned above, I don't want to abandon the mantle of GM entirely. Until I have something that 1) Seems like it has a green light from the group and 2) I've got at least a solid campaign framework for, then anybody can run something.

Both you and Liz have already volunteered to run some stuff in the interim, and I don't see any reason that both of you can't go ahead and do so.

AIM-54

First Post
I also want to throw my hat into the ring. I'm willing, if not eager, to run a Shadowrun game of some sort.

I understand that this is unlikely to be sellable, but I'm doing it anyway.

If all else fails, it's a good time to look for a more compatible group. :p

The_Universe

First Post
I think there's opportunity to run a Shadowrun game as time permits. Liz and I retried it over the game day, but not everyone has had the opportunity.

Remove ads