Real Life

Xath

Moder-gator
I would just like to say that I currently dislike when people rub it in that I can't even play WoW at all. So :p

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
I would just like to say that I currently dislike when people rub it in that I can't even play WoW at all. So :p
Well you can... you just choose not to :)

but to remind you why you should start playing:
BBBBBAaaaaaaa! :D

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Can we do this over gmail so everyone can add in :) Thanks.
Sure - start up a gmail thread. :)

I would just like to say a general 'I currently dislike anyone able to work from home and appease thier addiciton to WoW'..... I wanna play!!! WHHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!
I'm only level 11. Not anything great so far.

You'll just have to play secretly. I have a total of 20 free days...just WAITING for you.

The_Universe

First Post
Good game yesterday, gang. I think it will be a while before we get to play again, though.

The rest of this week is out, next week is toast, and the following week isn't free until that wednesday (I have appointments in Maryland that week).

So, Wednesday March 30 is, unless something changes, the absolute soonest that we can play next. Friday April 1 would probably be better, but April 2 (Saturday) is Terpcon II.

Anyway, that's the future so far as I see it. Let's stay in touch as much as possible, in case opportunities to game (or to get together and do something that's not gaming) arise.

The_Universe said:
Good game yesterday, gang. I think it will be a while before we get to play again, though.

The rest of this week is out, next week is toast, and the following week isn't free until that wednesday (I have appointments in Maryland that week).

So, Wednesday March 30 is, unless something changes, the absolute soonest that we can play next. Friday April 1 would probably be better, but April 2 (Saturday) is Terpcon II.

Anyway, that's the future so far as I see it. Let's stay in touch as much as possible, in case opportunities to game (or to get together and do something that's not gaming) arise.
And Wednesday is iffy as we aren't sure what time you'll be back in VA...

Kat, Greg - are you guys coming with us (Mik, Kennon, Gertie and me) on the 31st to the Improv?

Laurel

First Post
The Universe said:
Yeah living and gaining a level! April 3 at 3am is also daylight savings I think :) So far our weekend and weekdays are open, so just let us know :)

QD said:
Kat, Greg - are you guys coming with us (Mik, Kennon, Gertie and me) on the 31st to the Improv?
So far as I know no, as we had plans that night....

The_Universe

First Post
It's possible, but I have no idea what time I'd be back from my....meeting. It's all the way in maryland, and I don't even know when it gets done.

Remove ads