• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Life

Laurel

First Post
Sorry to hear that Kennon- Where ya contracted to now?

on a happy note I get to play WoW for the first time in well over a week! (Yes that was just for you Gertie) :p

Xath

Moder-gator
Also Mik will be gone all day because his seargant is a poo-head. I doubt I'll even see him today.

And Jeremiah is still gone.

So it looks like it's just us girls for the day.

Xath

Moder-gator
It is once again a gorgeous day. The kind of day that makes me want to skip all of my classes and go to the National Cherry Blossom Festival. Unfortunately, I skipped 2 classes Monday, so I can't do it again. But I highly reccomend the festival to those of you who have never been. It's beautiful and the smell is incredible.

On another note, I got a 100% on my Linguistics Midterm. :)

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
It is once again a gorgeous day. The kind of day that makes me want to skip all of my classes and go to the National Cherry Blossom Festival. Unfortunately, I skipped 2 classes Monday, so I can't do it again. But I highly reccomend the festival to those of you who have never been. It's beautiful and the smell is incredible.

On another note, I got a 100% on my Linguistics Midterm. :)
Congrats, and if I could skip out of work I would... but I do wish we could have meetings outside occationally, the huge windows are cool... but not close enough.

Maybe at lunch I escape!!!!

Congrats on you midterm! Linguistics huh..... would have failed that one :p

Xath

Moder-gator
I'd just like to say that I had Ice Cream for breakfast this morning. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. My plan to get back in shape is going....well. Now I must venture to obtain a wonderful lunchly burrito.

Remove ads