• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Life

Xath

Moder-gator
My burrito was delicious. It had rice, onions, ground beef, cheese, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, corn and lettuce. Ummmmm...

On the down side, I calculated my own midterm grade for linguistics and they had added incorrectly. I only got a 59. So for honesty's sake I told my professor and she's going to change it.

Laurel

First Post
Good thing I read this after lunch or I would have been craving Chipotle mmmmmm stomach cramps and heart burn :)

By the way anyone else watch Invasion Iowa last night? wierd but funny.....

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
No, I don't own a television. What is it?
Will Shatner goes to shoot a corney alien invasion movie in the town that prides it's self as the 'future home of James T. Kirk.' He gets most of his cast from the fields around and spends his days producing and of cource staring in his movie.
Only.... there is no movie. Yep it's another reality TV baically.
It's not on to expectantly sit and wait to watch, but fun if you happen to be looking for something on TV (unless you are my husband who raced us home so we could watch it)

So at dinner one night, Bill pulls out these french hats and gives everyone a bag. He tells them its a new line he came up with. They are called Shats. There's a red. yellow and green and you are supposed to wear the one that suits the mood you are in. At the end Bill looks at the camera and deadpan says, "If it not a shat its not a hat."

Another funny is one of the helpers from the town is named scott, but Bill has taken to calling him Scotty. "Scotty help them out." "Scotty turn off that phone." Oh the small things only the trekkies will get :)

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Will Shatner goes to shoot a corney alien invasion movie in the town that prides it's self as the 'future home of James T. Kirk.' He gets most of his cast from the fields around and spends his days producing and of cource staring in his movie.
Only.... there is no movie. Yep it's another reality TV baically.
It's not on to expectantly sit and wait to watch, but fun if you happen to be looking for something on TV (unless you are my husband who raced us home so we could watch it)

So at dinner one night, Bill pulls out these french hats and gives everyone a bag. He tells them its a new line he came up with. They are called Shats. There's a red. yellow and green and you are supposed to wear the one that suits the mood you are in. At the end Bill looks at the camera and deadpan says, "If it not a shat its not a hat."

Another funny is one of the helpers from the town is named scott, but Bill has taken to calling him Scotty. "Scotty help them out." "Scotty turn off that phone." Oh the small things only the trekkies will get :)
That is awesome. What network?

Remove ads