• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Life

The_Universe

First Post
Rest I can understand. I hope it was pleasant.

I have yahoo messenger for work, now - so if anyone wants to add me, they can. kennonbauman is my yahoo id.

I still use (and prefer) msn, however.

The_Universe

First Post
I don't have access to MSN today for some reason - I suspect it is because of a plot against me, perpetrated by the World Bank, the UN, and space aliens.

So, if you want to message something private to me today, the best bet is to use gmail.

Xath

Moder-gator
On the off chance, do any of you have a copy of the classical piece "Edelweiss Glide"? (No, it's not the song from the Sound of Music.) I need it for a project and I can't find it anywhere.

The_Universe

First Post
Special thanks to JC for running Shadowrun at the gameday, today. I may have spent a good portion of the action snoring, but it was still a good time, and a well-run game.

KUDOS!

Laurel

First Post
Wahoo! And my work life returns to the normal stream of marketing fun for today I officially am employed by Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP. The merge is legally complete! Now to just get all the dang IT stuff the same :)

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Oh God! I have the "Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch" song stuck in my head! Again!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Better or worse then the Cellular modular - Bannana Phone! song running round and round?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads