Real Life

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Indeed we did! :D
I'm weak. :(

Can I turn on mouselook? The views are kind of hard to get used to. But it was interesting and fun - I need to sit down (probably) to really learn the controls. I've traditionally avoided the MMORPG scene, so a lot of the stuff that's probably old hat to everyone else is totally new to me.

Xath

Moder-gator
I want WoW. Except I know it would cause me to fail everything and avoid my boyfriend. If I could only convince Mik to play too....then maybe he'd stop objecting.

On another note, we had a LAN store open up right off-campus, where you can go in and play on a giant LAN....just like Wizards used to do...*sniff*

Laurel

First Post
Before WoW I had Diablo 2, but it is fairly easy to pick up. Granted I did have greg hovering for most of my early seasons :) There are still lots of little things I am still learning, but that's part of why I like it... there is always more to see, to explore, to kill, to figure out.

Mik, why would you not want to play? :)
Just kidding, it is highly addictive, but you could put Gertie on a play plan. She gets x hours of play time only if she spends x time with you :) Okay she may hate that idea and you may too, but I was trying to think of something.....

Xath

Moder-gator
Well, you know. With him being on extra duty, and then me going straight into tech, we havn't had as much time to hang out together. Not to mention his internet is on the fritz so I'd probably out level him very quickly. :)

The_Universe

First Post
If it ever gets to the point where the only venue that Liz and I use for conversation is WoW, you all have my permission to kill me. ;) :p

I only played for 45 minutes last night. So far, I am strong!

Xath

Moder-gator
Just you wait. Half of my floor started playing the Beta, and they're still going. I can hear sheep transformations going up and down the hall.

I want to turn people into sheep!!!

Remove ads