• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

recruiting players for a mid-level steampunk campaign

Rathan

First Post
*nods softly...* I'd give him a few more days... I mean there's really no need to rush... but if this on again off again thing continues... this game will never get off the ground...

Ambrus

Explorer
Rathan said:
I mean there's really no need to rush... but if this on again off again thing continues... this game will never get off the ground...
We're by no means rushing anything. NPC first pitched this game back at the beginning of March; almost two months ago. Fact is, even if the game were to start now, I wouldn't have much faith that it would last long. I've seen PBP games collapse in much less time than this. :\

NPC Lord

First Post
sorry guys! i had to work alot more lately, so i havent had any free time, but im here now. as for when we start, id like to get started as soon as everyone is ready. i promise this was the last on again-off again thing.

dave_o

Explorer
NPC Lord said:
sorry guys! i had to work alot more lately, so i havent had any free time, but im here now. as for when we start, id like to get started as soon as everyone is ready. i promise this was the last on again-off again thing.

Righteous. I'm running a steampunk game too (it's your fault) so keep an eye out for the recruitment thread. :D

Rathan

First Post
NPC Lord..... Read up a ways... it seems Ambrus has brought up a few intresting questions of how magictech would work out with a non casting class like a rogue.... it may dampen and even ruin my chara concept really so I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak on what's going on..... thanks...

- Rathan

NPC Lord

First Post
rathan, rogues do have knowledge(steamworks&magitech) as a class skill. i never personaly understood why rogues dont have knowledge(architecture&engeneering) as a class skill, because the so routinly deal with mechanical traps&such. however, understanding is different from doing. you would still need to be a cater to BUILD any magitech, though steamworks would be okay.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Do you have Dragonstar? I'd love to play a psionic Technomancer. :)

(oops, didn't realize this is an old thread)

Last edited:

Remove ads