• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remember the Cavindale! (As his betters, i think we have a duty to help him)

alsih2o

First Post
swift does hear subtle munching sounds. loske comes up behind murrell (who was probably 6 foot, but is looking more and more bent and 5' 8" from bad nutrition and slumping) and speaks.

murrel jumps "NO! NO! don't hurt her, she is good, i swear, i can tell!"

he backs against the tree and draws for his dagger with his right hand and holds his left aloft, prespellcasting style.

you haven't seen murrell touch the longsword, but he ahsn't offered it either.

there are 3 longbows here, but only 8 arrows, they are all,..different. 5 are steel shafted with broad tips, the other 3 seem to be glass shafted, and fileld with bugs. one brown, one grey and one tan...

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

"I'll take the longbow, unless someone else needs it." says Solomon. He sniffs the air and looks questioningly at Murrell.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loske: (Female/Half Elf/Ranger 3)

Loske jumps back in shock at Mullen reaction speaking in a hopefully claming voice, “Whoa! Whoa!” Loske raises her arms showing the old man that she is unarmed, “No one here thinks she evil… In fact where just curious as to what she is?" She smiles at the old man trying to calm him while hopping her face doesn’t expose the fear that she feels right now.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loske: (Female/Half Elf/Ranger 3)

Loske disgusted and but slightly relieved, for at least the creepy old man isn’t hitting on her, takes a step to Mullen, “Let me get this straight you have a trapped female gnoll at the bottom of this pipe? Those such a great ways to treat someone you care about…” Disgusted and mad she turns and heads back towards her bed, “I should have pretended to be a sleep and now I’m going to bed!”

OOC: Yuck![/OCC]

Tumakhunter

First Post
Jak will feign sleep as well. When I wake, I will surreptitiously keep a very close eye on Murrell. I still don't trust him.

I'm not really interested in any of the arms or armour Murrell can provide, though if I can take the time to lash the dagger on the end of my "spear" a little more securely, I will.

Where's the elf boy?

alsih2o

First Post
elfboy is right along, keeping near but spaced form swift/

when murrel screams everyone will be awakened. most of oyu just in time to see the head of a female gnoll pop up out of the seemingly solid fork of the log about 3 feet over everyone standings head.

she says "no trap, hide." and stares deeply at murrell....

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loske: (Female/Half Elf/Ranger 3/)

Loske gets back into her bed and throws the pillow and covers over her so she doesn't have to see anymore... She also makes sure that one of the impromptu daggers is still under her pillow.

OOC: Do we need to make a save so we don’t puke? :D

Macbeth

First Post
Swift

A gnoll, eh.... He could do worse. Can't say much for his taste, but a single gnoll shouldn't be much of a threat. I should talk with him.... in the.... morning....
Swift falls back asleep, secure that Murrell may have some personal issues, but he's not likely to do any direct harm.

infax

First Post
Kelkan: Halfling Wizard

Kelkan wakes up aghast with the scream. A little fuzzy in the head, he sees a gnoll head emerge from a solid piece of wood while everyone around him seem calm and compassed except from Murrell that seems alarmed at a perfectly looking Loske.

~ What is this!~ A brief pause looking around and Kelkan says things are still very bizarre and his companions are acting strangely to a possible attack of Ethereal Gnolls or treachery from a Murrell in mid-summoning of a Gnoll army. ~ I must be dreaming. That must be it.~

Keeping awake for a feel more minutes, Kelkan is convinced he must be dreaming (specially if Murrell re-starts feeding a solid log) and slowly falls back asleep.

Remove ads