• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Weren't the Baelnorn good? Or at least, not evil? I feel as though I read that in my Ruins of Myth Drannor boxed set, way back in the day.[/sblock]

[sblock=More ooc chatter about Baelnorns]Well, yes, in every description of Baelnorns the writers are careful to mention that, despite being liches, they are not necessarily evil. Still, I wouldn't want one angry at me.[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
Lorik draws his sword and readies his shield.

"Running away is just procrastination. The problem needs to be solved here and now; either we fight and die, or we are killed. Those are the only two options, and 50/50 isn't exactly terrible odds."

taran

First Post
"Or better still, we could talk to them. We don't want to fight, we want to solve their problem, so our employer can have peace." This last is pitched loudly and clearly, for the benefit of anything lurking in the lengthening shadows.

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc: Map. (man, this took long!) Choose your positions (reasonably-I guess you'd have to be pretty close to each other to have a conversation, except Heinrich who's hiding I think). Pay attention to your position relative to trees, see more below. While you're at it, roll for initiative too :devil:

map.jpg

[sblock=map info]This map is small and simple, but could be tricky. A tree grants cover. More than one in a row, superior cover. Also, you can move between trees, but you have to squeeze through.
The trees are quite sparse where you are, relatively to the surrounding area; vegetation's considerably ticker beyond the border of the map, so you can't see much... well, beside trees.[/sblock]

Joeluma

First Post
Heinrich rustles in the bushes nearby. Funny, I thought I packed my two right feet for this outing...

[sblock]
wow.. invis castle is rolling dismal for me.... I rolled a 1, making my initiative 5

Assuming we came from the north face, I will be hidden in the trees at D4.

Here is a stealth check. wow..... another 1. the odds against that are... wow.
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni remains where she is, but follows Lorik's lead and draws her sword, standing on the balls of her feet and scanning the trees for movement.

ooc: initiative 16

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=jbean]the path you walked to the smith's house is slightly steeped upwards, but here inclination is so small that it's irrelevant. [/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Initiative = 15

[sblock=ooc]Wait, I'm confused. In which direction is Gord's house? From the conversation, it sounded like he was trying to pull back to it, so is it in the southeast? Well, either way, Haruka's going to move over to E6. Also, if it's dark enough that lighting will be an issue, she'll break out a sunrod. However, she's not going to draw her sickle yet.

After today, I am going to have... unreliable internet access for about a week. I'll try to post, but I can't promise that I'll have the time or opportunity, so feel free to NPC Haruka.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads