• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ritual Magic (A new book of magic)

I can't do much about the art (no real talent here, either), but if you need help with formatting/creating the PDF, let me know. I do desktop publishing for my job, and am Adobe Acrobat Certified. I'd be glad to help you out for a free copy of the PDF. ;) My email is tariashadow (at) gmail (dot) com, for if you decide to move forward with it. For now, I'll just read and enjoy. :)

Stratovarius

First Post
Will definetly shoot you an email or two. Pity about the art work though, although it would be rather gruesome.

I've actually sat down and written the Bone Crafter and Soul Channeller, I just need to type them up in an appopriate format. In the meantime, I'll post Chronomancy here, in a new thread.

Stratovarius

First Post
I've updated the Unraveller. He's a little more party friendly now, and should be a more viable option as a class. Still might update his HP/BAB at some point to be more bard or cleric like.

deamonprince

First Post
Excellent

Just a quick message to say I'm watching this thread and your Tome of Time thread with great interest, as I think your work is filling a big void in D&D in terms of flavour and mechanics. More in depth feedback to come, as these projects certainly deserve it. Keep up the good work!

Remove ads