• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Roll Call/Recruiting) No Man's Land OOC

Voidrazor

First Post
I have a little too much on my plate to commit to an ongoing party. Would it be possible to finish the fight we were in and then essentially solo with occassional contact with the other PC's?

Darimaus

First Post
Voidrazer: This campaign is capable of supporting single players and their ambitions, so go nuts.

All: I'm going to be doing a fastforward, since my notes for "current events" are either lost or don't make 100% sense after such a long time. Anyone who wants to be in a party, please say so, anyone else, let me know. After I see where everyone wants to be, I'll essentially make a new introduction to work things together.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I believe Obsidian was solo'ing it with a bunch of NPC's while forming an alliance of armies to take on the Undead Nation. He had the dwarves, the deamons together and was working on the final holy nation.

-Blood

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmm, If I recall correctly Whin and co were doing a job for one nation by going into undead land to eliminate something, in the hopes of getting support. His current 'affiliation' would depend on how that went..

Darimaus

First Post
Avalon: Yes, please redo stats.

Jemal: I'm not asking who you want to be with, I'm asking if you want to be with a group or be solo. Details will be created after this is decided.

All: I'm a little short on time tonight, but I will do up a new rogues gallry tommorow for you guys.

Remove ads