Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Game Thread)

Mithran

First Post
Dai Jiao Hui

Dai moves back to where Niu is and leans against the same tree "You say you are a scout?, might as well get aquainted since we may be working together, I'm Dai Jiao Hui"

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
"I am Niu Long-Tian. Yes, i assume we will be, if we ever get moving..."

Niu says, turning to his new companion:

"Perhaps when this bickering is over we will have the opportunity to test our skills against those of these rebels, though I doubt they will be worthy foes. I wonder if any of the men here are gambling men, if so then their wager must be on Liu Bei, this barbarian looks strong, but Liu Bei carries himself with the grace of a natural born warrior."

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Dai Jiao

"Yes, I do believe that Liu Bei is more than a match for him."
Jiao sighs "If we don't have any more elaborate joinings of the army we may just be able to beat the rebels"

possum

First Post
Liu Bei again looks at Chu. Unarmed? I am not an unarmed fighter, though I'm sure my brother is. He would be a suitable opponent for you. Zhang Fei, best this man so we can get moving.

Zhang Fei gets up, looking a little drunk, and approaches you. He assumes a fighting stance, waiting for your first move.

For the others, you may settle in for the night.

Mithran

First Post
Dai Jiao Hui

"Well Niu Long-Tian, I'm glad to have met you and now I'm going to go rest, I don't care for this type of thing that much" Dai Jiao walks over to get his horse and trys to find a good spot to lay out his bed roll for the night.

IcyCool

First Post
Tang Rong-ying

Even though he needs to hobble Thunder for the night, Rong-ying stays to watch the fight. After all, Rong-ying thinks to himself, this won't take very long.

Airwhale

First Post
Gau Xuan steps over to Rong-ying, pulls out a small sack of dumplings, muches on one, while offering another to Rong-ying.

"I've heard that Zhang Fei is a very able warrior. I have never seen him in action before, though."

OOC: I'm headed to visit some friends till Sunday, but I should still be able to post.

IcyCool

First Post
Tang Rong-ying - Heavy Horseman

Thanking Gau Xuan for the dumpling, Rong-ying munches on it thoughtfully. "Indeed, I think this challenger is in for quite a beating."

possum

First Post
After a while of waiting for his opponent to strike, Zhang Fei makes the first move attempting to grapple Chu.

Zhang Fei rolls a 27 for his grapple

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
possum said:
After a while of waiting for his opponent to strike, Zhang Fei makes the first move attempting to grapple Chu.

Zhang Fei rolls a 27 for his grapple

Chu Pa-Chieh smiles at Zhang Fei with a clear sign of admiration, this is a man whom he might follow willingly. Tossing his equipment aside he goes into a ready stance, the barbarian is well aware that though the other man may enjoy his drink such things can be deceiving.

Unfortunately he takes too long seizing up his opponent who moves first, Chu Pa-Chieh attempts to bring his knee up into Zhang Fei's stomach to break the grapple and then feeling the red heat of his rage rising up to blaze in his cheeks he locks his own arms about Zhang Fei and laughing joins the wrestling competition

(ooc AoO roll 11 (Bab +5), then after Rage*, Grapple check roll 16 (Bab +7*))

Last edited:

Remove ads