• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RttToEE - Group 1's OOC.

Scurry

First Post
[ sblock=Caption for the button] Stuff [/ sblock]

Except without the space before the s'es. In general you can see the 'code' version of what someone's posted by pressing the quote button under their post and examining the input that the bboard code fills out for you.

hero4hire

Explorer
Borson said:
what's the point of that post? I'm confused.

The DM had an issue finding the RG thread so I posted a link for ease of reference since the subscribed threads option is not working.

Now she can copy the link to this or the IC thread's 1st post so she can find it easier.

Dire Lemming

First Post
hero4hire said:
The DM had an issue finding the RG thread so I posted a link for ease of reference since the subscribed threads option is not working.

Now she can copy the link to this or the IC thread's 1st post so she can find it easier.

Heh, it was in my sig. All my games are, actually.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Sorry! I swear I didn't disappear on you guys. Ran into some IRL issues, and with the holidays.. it's been nuts.

Serin gets a surprise round. Everyone else can roll their Inits here. Serin, I could be assuming here, is on the drawbridge.. and everyone else is right before it.

Remove ads