D&D 5E Ryoko's Guide to the Yokai Realms 5E

darjr

I crit!
Two multimillion dollar anime crafting setting books?

Yup, I am definitely out of touch. ::goes back to reading Shadowdark::
Uh… no… I won’t tell you. You’ll find out anyway.

I dint mind the anime but I am definitely bewildered.

Reynard

Legend
Uh… no… I won’t tell you. You’ll find out anyway.

I dint mind the anime but I am definitely bewildered.
Oh, I know Shadowdark was made by millenials, but it embraces the Old School vibe as well or better than stuff I have seen by actual old school creators. It isn't the kids I don't like, it's their darn cartoons!

While the Kickstarter from Ryoko's Guide to the Yokai Realms hasn't mentioned it yet, it does appear that the $2 million stretch goal for Advanced Weapons Techniques has been unlocked since last night. $2,037,986 has been pledged to this Kickstarter by 15,886 backers as of this moment.

Two new stretch goals have been mentioned for Ryoko's Guide to the Yokai Realms. The first one has a stretch goal of 2.1 million. It's a 60 page softbacked primer of some kind. The second one doesn't mention the pledge amount that's needed to unlock it, but it's for an Element Bender subclass- the Disciple of Fusion. Think of the para-elements in D&D with regards to this subclass. :)

The stretch goal for the Disciple of Fusion subclass for the Element Bender class has been set for $2.3 million. The current pledge amount is now at $2,133,900. The Kickstarter is now offering a new stretch goal involving a new race, the Itetsu.

Remove ads