D&D 5E Ryoko's Guide to the Yokai Realms 5E

The stretch goal for the Disciple of Fusion subclass for the Element Bender class has been set for $2.3 million. The current pledge amount is now at $2,133,900. The Kickstarter is now offering a new stretch goal involving a new race, the Itetsu.
The Itetsu race being offered at the stretch goal of $2.5 million are a race of anthropomorphic crabs! 😋

HOLY CRAB!

I wonder if some settings by 3PPs with a great succes in crownfunding could be licenced in D&DBeyond. Wouldn't be win-win for both sides?

Now I would kid about an anime in Netflix, but after thouse troubles with Rebel Moon I have got serious doubts.

The Itetsu stretch goal has now been unlocked. The next (and probably last) stretch guide for Ryoko's Guide to the Yokai Realms is a Bard subclass. The College of Masks. The goal marker has been set at $2.75 million. Currently pledges are at $2.549,217. Can the latest goal be reached? 😋

Scribe

Legend
I don't get 3PP crunch books where the crunch part isn't either OGL or CC or similar - and they haven't said yet after I asked twice. So it looks like my budget will escape this one.

Hmm, yeah I'm not seeing anything, nor on the Loot Tavern website at a glance.

Remove ads