(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in whenever)

MiscellanyMan

First Post
If you lot are looking for extra hands on deck, I'd love to join up, provided that you're not planning on using any content from The Zalozhniy Quartet--eventually my N.B.A. game in Chicago will start up, and while my GM won't mind me cheating on him with the internet, I don't want to spoil what he's planning, either.

I'm happy to play a pre-gen character or whip up someone who can fill in the skill gaps. Need a medic?

Cheers,
MM

MiscellanyMan

First Post
If you lot are looking for extra hands on deck, I'd love to join up, provided that you're not planning on using any content from The Zalozhniy Quartet--eventually my N.B.A. game in Chicago will start up, and while my GM won't mind me cheating on him with the internet, I don't want to spoil what he's planning, either.

I'm happy to play a pre-gen character or whip up someone who can fill in the skill gaps. Need a medic?

Cheers,
MM

mudbunny

Community Supporter
If someone wants to run something. I am all for that.

I looked over the game thread and am trying to figure out why it died...

Committed Hero

Adventurer
I do think it's hard to run the intro adventure online, since it requires a lot of setup that can be hard to slog through. Recall that all of Kevin's demo scenarios start in the thick of the action.

Anyway, I am happy to try something if you like & there is interest.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
I would be willing to play. And thanks for the feedback on why my game died. I will think on it and look into how I could change it up a little bit.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'd agree with that analysis. I think that for an online game you need to immediately grab peoples' hearts, souls, and imaginations. Starting with set-up doesn't do that. Online games are the same as what they tell us in storytelling and writing: start as late as you possibly can, in media res if possible. Imagine if you'd started us in the middle of a firefight during our border crossing, instead, then gave us backstory as we went along?

mudbunny

Community Supporter
stan.jpg

Remove ads