(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in whenever)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Pleae feel free to let me know (here or by PM, your choice) if you like or dislike how I presented the information to you guys in the game thread on possible directions to go and stuff to do. I have never DMed NBA face to face, let alone over a PbP, so there may be some feeling out of how to best do it.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in when

Catching up after a fabulous long weekend—looking forward to posting tomorrow! Sorry for my absence. I had a house full of gamers in every sense imaginable.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Folks,

I have an adventure I will be running in town in a few weeks' time, and I was hoping a few of you wouldn't mind trying it out. We can use the pregens if that's easiest.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Folks,

I have an adventure I will be running in town in a few weeks' time, and I was hoping a few of you wouldn't mind trying it out. We can use the pregens if that's easiest.

I'm interested, with the caveat that I'll be out of the country from 18/10 to 31/10 - so if that cuts through the middle of your intended play-space, probably best not to include me.

-Hyp.

Remove ads