(S)Entry - Nights Black Agents - Recruitment thread (2 spots left, jump in whenever)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Her big deal is that she can interpret data easily and can pull a plan out of her... out of thin air on a moment's notice. Not only can she easily attain needed gear, through her "in the nick of time" ability she can trigger flashbacks that let her have done things in the past. For example, let's say there's a bad guy who has a trigger for a bomb. Cackling, he holds up the trigger mechanism and stabs the button... and Persephone (after narrating a Filch flashback) holds up the two batteries that normally power the device.

Totally fun. And good first post.

So you know, the {ooc} and {/ooc} tags can set aside ooc text. Just replace {} with [].

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Posting rate
I will endeavor to post at least once a day, and will try to go faster if you guys manage it. Weekends, OTOH, are pretty busy and computer time is limited most of the time, especially with the summer coming up.

Are we in a temporary lull, or should your estimate here be revised, or is this more than a brief hiatus?

-Hyp.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'll echo this. I'm really excited about the game, but now's the time to know if our illustrious GM might not have the time. I'll plan my Gabriella-getting-into-trouble time accordingly. :)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Due to some incredibly awesome time mismanagement on my part over the last couple of weeks, I found myself ignoring you guys.

No more. I am back on track, and will be keeping on top of it. I am working on the next post right now. Well, once I hit POST QUICK REPLY.

Remove ads